We are introducing digital technologies and implementing the Power Machines Digital Plant project portfolio.
This is a set of projects to improve enterprise efficiency across various services using new technologies:
- Machine learning (artificial intelligence)
- Big data processing
- Internet of Things (IoT) and mobile applications
- Robotization for routine operations using RPA (robotic process automation)
- Advanced data analytics that employ all of the above.
The following are in the active phase of implementation:
- Introduction of an optical measuring machine to monitor blade geometry using a 3D model
- Marking (bar coding) of purchased materials and components and semi-finished products to improve traceability and automate document preparation
- Robotization of office business processes
- Paperless production
- Monitoring for CNC machines and analysis of acquired data using machine learning
- PowerTool software package for automating preproduction engineering (the system analyzes a 3D model and, based on algorithms and rules, creates a set of processes for producing a given part with the calculations for labor intensity and manufacturing costs).
Another 40 promising projects are in the analysis stage.