Tips for Job Seekers
To organize the most transparent and comfortable employment process, we have prepared some recommendations. We hope you find them useful.
When submitting your CV to us, be sure to include:
- Full name, contact information, place of residence.
A photo will personalize your CV. Business portrait photo is the key to success.
- Please indicate your salary expectations (before an income tax of 13%).
This condition is not mandatory, but will help us evaluate more thoroughly.
When describing your experience, remember that it is not the length of text that matters, but the quality. Specify the main tasks, areas of responsibility, and achievements. If you have worked with any other companies, in addition to their name, indicate their areas of business.
Be sure to indicate your year of graduation, the name of the university (without abbreviations), faculty, and specialty field. You may also indicate the courses that you took, but remember - they must relate to this profession.
How to prepare for an interview:
- Get to know our company in advance: what products or services the company offers, what markets we operate in, etc.
- Take a look at the job description for which you were invited. Think about the questions you plan to ask in advance, and which are the most important to you when making a decision.
- Arrive for the interview 5-10 minutes beforehand.
- Do not forget to bring all the necessary documents that detail your knowledge and achievements. The list of required documents during the interview: passport, educational documents (diplomas and certificates), employment record book or a copy.
- When scheduling, keep in mind that the average length of an interview is one hour.
- Be prepared for tests that you will be offered during the interview.
Behaviour during an interview:
- Remain calm. Remember that it is not just the employer that chooses, you also choose your employer.
- The recruiting manager will review your competency, how you fit into the corporate culture, and how strong your motivation is.
- Answer questions directly and concisely. Avoid answers that can be considered vague.
- Tell us about yourself. Why are you looking for a job? What are your current responsibilities? Describe your accomplishments.
- What do you like most about your job? List your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Tell us what interest you have in the company and the vacancy, what you expect from your future job and manager.
May success be yours!